Self-organisation for stress-free productivity
Getting Things Done (GTD) is a method aimed at knowledge-workers that have to
- balance multiple requests, projects, concerns, and at the same time
- need some space to be creative
GTD is based on five basic paradigms:
- Capture everything that has your attention. Little, big, personal and professional—all your to-do’s, projects, things to handle or finish.
- Clarify the appropriate action: trash, delegate, file, do, ...
- Organise actions into context-related to-do lists
- Reflect on items on your various to-do lists
- Engage with the items on your to-do list and DO them
You can find more guidance and tips on Hans' summary slides.